STRIKE EAGLE® 1-8X24 vortex bezel, equipped with AR-BDC2 illuminated reticle - second focal plane, with fully multi-layered optics, in a one-piece 30mm tube, O-ring locked and Nitrogen purged - reliable in all environments. Shock resistant, anodized hard black matte anti-reflective finish.
Fully multi-layered lenses for optimal contrast and sharpness and an effective anti-reflective coating in all sunshine. AR-BDC2 Vortex illuminated reticle, in "horseshoe" with graduation of drift and elevation, for a quick shot and on - RED ILLUMINE. RETICLE DESIGNED FOR THE 5.56 / .223 CALIBER, instinctive and fast acquisition of the target. Reticle engraved in the mass of the lens.
Full aluminum 30mm monoblock tube, O-ring lock and Nitrogen purge, BLACK anodized finish (anti-reflective), ultra-hard ArmorTek lens coating (protects against scratches and splashes of corrosive liquids). Totally waterproof and anti-shock, turrets (elevation, drift and parallax) protected by caps (aluminum), easily accessible with one hand (graduation 1 / 2 MOA). MAG-Bar magnifying glass with fast and efficient focus - stays in position no matter how many shots are fired.
Powered by 1 CR 2032 battery - QUICK AND EASY BATTERY REPLACEMENT, in seconds - 150 hours of service life at full power. Automatic power off function when not in use - 6 hours.
Optics & Illumination:
- Revêtement fully multi-layer, exceptional transmission of light
- Second focal plane, the scale of the reticle retains an ideal size, the data used for the estimation of the corrections allow a good precision on all the range of the magnification
- Reticle AR-BDC2 (MOA), engraved on glass
- Illumination: 11 reticle illumination levels - accessible on left side turret
- Aluminum tube 30 mm monobloc, ensures rigidity, solidity and visual performances to the box / optical unit
- Locking by O-rings, allows the sealing of all and prevents the penetration of the tube by debris, liquids or dust
- Purge with argon, prevents fogging in the tube, over the entire temperature range of use of the telescope
- Resistance to shocks & recoil, allows the use of the telescope up to the .50 MBG gauge and the resistance to 1 drop
Turrets & Mechanism
- Focus (focus), accessible at the level of the eyecup and left external turret, comfort and rapidity of optimal use
- Maximum setting, 100 MOA in elevation & 100 MOA drifting
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.5 inches|
|Field of View||116.6-14.4 feet / 100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Graduation Adjustment||1 / 2 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||44 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|