Complete CROOK tactical chassis for Mosin Nagant aluminum 7021 - Cerakote type III anodized finish, supplied with 3 short picatinny rails (positioned on the sides and bottom), its attachment point for a bipod and its “M-LOCK” mounting system along its entire length. CARBINE stock fixing buffer (therefore allows you to integrate the stock of your choice if necessary - MIL-TEC or COMMERCIAL).
Openwork casing with “M-LOCK” fixing system - installation of Picatinny or Wiewer rails if necessary, on the side surfaces - fixing point by screw thread on the top and bottom (integration of Picatinny or Wiewer rails) - on any the length of the frame.
Frame designed for ARCHANGEL loaders from PROMAG and standard for loaders available on the market - in 5 and 10 shots - not supplied. Works with the standard Mosin-Nagant supply system.
- Mosin Nagant 91 / 30 rifles (all cases)
- Manufactured entirely Aluminum 7021
- Type III anodized finish CERAKOTE
- Butt buffer: CARBINE (MIL-TEC or COMMERCIAL)
- Handrail fixation: M-LOCK
- Supplied with 3 picatinny rails (matching color) of 80 mm - to be positioned on the sides and the bottom.
- Attachment point for installing a bipod.
FOR A COMPLETE CUSTOM, you need:
- A stick (with its tube - MIL SPEC or COMMERCIAL)
- A pistol grip
- A Bi-Foot (depending on your tactical configuration)
- A loader (obviously)