WITH-CHEM CM-6M gas mask (supplied with its hydration system) - designed to ensure an optimal viewing surface and comfort, provides protection of the respiratory tract and face against CBRN toxic agents (vapors, gases, aerosols, contaminated dust) in conjunction with either filter cartridges or a motorized respirator.
CE standardized mask EN 136: 1998, class III & EN 148-1 (thread), manufacturing bromobutyl rubber (vulcanized polyisobutylene) - maximum impermeability to TIC (Toxic Industrial Chemicals) and CWA (Chemical Warfare Agents), excellent thermal and mechanical resistance. Hypoallergenic silicone internal half-mask, perfectly waterproof - no fogging, even with sustained effort - significant reduction in the presence of CO2 in the mask & low mechanical resistance to inspiration / expiration (physiological constraints of the wearer greatly reduced ).
Two side threads (40 × 1/7 “ - 40mm NATO standard) allow the addition of two filter cartridges simultaneously - depending on the saturation of the atmosphere with toxic agent - or a single cartridge (the second thread then being locked and sealed). The hydration system - compatible with CAMELBACK type A & M adapters - is immediately operational (a bottle is supplied with the mask).
The communication system allows 95% understanding of voice exchanges - up to a distance of 2 to 3 meters, without sound distortion. Attachment of the mask by a head harness (rubber & textile) - intended for wearing a ballistic helmet, integration of prescription glasses (not supplied) in the compartment provided in the mask if necessary.
LIFETIME: 20 YEARS / GUARANTEE MANUFACTURER: 05 YEARS
TIGHTNESS TESTED IN EXPOSURE TO “MUSTARD” GAS FOR 30h
- Manufacturing in bromobutyl rubber (vulcanized polyisobutylene) - unique size
- Panoramic vision - 180 ° visor (polymer manufacturing)
- Internal hypoallergenic silicone half mask - no fogging, even during exercise
- Compatible with wearing a ballistic helmet and wearing prescription glasses
- Integrated hydration system - compatible with CAMELBACK adapters (one water bottle included)
- Speech system - 95% distinct understanding of conversation
- Fastening by head harness (05 straps)
- 02 40mm NATO threads - for fixing two 40mm cartridges simultaneously (or connection with a respirator)
Prohibition of use:
- In an atmosphere with an oxygen level less than 19,5% - under an insulated breathing apparatus is obligatory
- In an explosive atmosphere greater than the 01 class (for Europe and France refer to the ATEX classification - zone 01)
- As far as possible, no beard, no long hair - for an optimal seal
Standardization & validation:
- Mask and sub-set of the mask: 136: 1998, class III
- Reception threads: EN 148-1
- In services to the forces: Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia & Lebanon
Technical data :
|1 size||bromine-butyl rubber|
|min. 80%||Rd 40 x 1/7 ″|
Mechanical resistance to inspiration / expiration (flow 30l / min) - in Pa (pascal)
|max. 30 Pa||max. 60 Pa|
- In a cool room, without light, regularly ventilated, without any electrical or chemical equipment
- Maximum relative humidity of 65%
- Temperatures in an amplitude between 10 ° and 25 ° C