CSAR Chronograph Marathon (Chronograph Search and Rescue), versatile and dedicated to the soldiers, manufactured according to the specifications of the US Army - validated MIL-SPEC. Made in La Chaux de Fonds (Switzerland), according to the ISO 6425 standard, 316L surgical steel body, anti-scratch Sapphire glass - maximum readability of the dial - and waterproof guarantee up to 300 meters (1000 feet)! Automatic movement 7750 ETA Valjoux (25 Ruby), reliable and accurate, with 38 power reserve hours - 28800 movements per hour, hour, minute and second hands with date and day display, unidirectional rotating bezel divided into 60 minutes - useful for determining a specific period of time (during an operation, diving ...). Dial with dual display (12h & 24h), internal dials with measurement on: 12h / 30m and 1 / 5 second - on a revolution of 60 seconds. Internal ring for measurement at 1 / 100i minute - 1 / 5 graduation of second. Illumination of the dial, sub-dials and the triangle of the rotating bezel MaraGlo coating, illumination of needles and location of hours by tritium tubes - constant illumination without drop in intensity and without the need for an external light source.
Designed for pilots, rescue operators, deployed deployed soldier or SAR Plunger, Marathon CSAR provides you with optimal time measurement for timing operations, exceptional robustness, reliability in extreme conditions and readability optimal dial in low visibility conditions.
- SWISS MANUFACTURING (La Chaux de Fonds)
- MANUFACTURING ACCORDING TO US-VALIDATED MIL-SPEC ARMY LOADS
- TESTED AND VALIDATED IN COMBAT, IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN
- NSN VALIDATION: 6645-01-544-0408 & 6645-20-002-8253
- BRACELET RUBBER (22mm) OR STEEL AVAILABLE
- DESIGNED FOR PILOTAGE, RESEARCH AND RESCUE, COMBAT AND DIVING
- MEASURE TIME PER HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS, HALF HOURS, REVOLUTION OF 12h, 1 / 100i of minute and 1 / 5i of a second
- INDEPENDENT "ZERO" OFFER