Marathon Large Diver's GSAR watch (41mm case) in its classic version with a large case and “GRAY MAPLE” marking! Manufactured to US Army specifications - MIL-SPEC validated. Manufactured in La Chaux de Fonds (Switzerland), according to the ISO 6425 standard, body in 316L surgical steel, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - maximum readability of the dial - and guaranteed waterproof up to 300 meters (1000 feet)!
Reliable and precise Sellita SW200 (26 jewels) automatic movement with 38 hour power reserve - 28800 movements per hour, hour, minute and second hands with date display. Date display in black on a white background, dial located between 4 and 5 o'clock.
41mm synthetic sapphire dial (14mm thick), with anti-reflective coating Unidirectional rotating bezel divided into 60 minutes, dial with dual display (12h & 24h), illumination of the dial 12h and hands by tritium tubes - constant illumination without drop of intensity and without the need for an external light source, illumination of the triangle by coating luminescent photo MaraGlo.
Designed for rescue operators, the soldier deployed in operation or the SAR diver, ensures optimal discretion (no reflection on the case), exceptional robustness, reliability in extreme conditions and optimal dial reading in visibility conditions bass.
- SWISS MANUFACTURING (La Chaux de Fonds) - ACCORDING TO ISO 6425 STANDARD
- VALIDATION MIL-SPEC
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT Sellita SW200 (26 jewels)
- MANUFACTURING ACCORDING TO US ARMY SPECIFICATIONS - VALIDATED MIL-SPEC
- ILLUMINATION BY TRITIUM TUBES & Maraglo
- HOUSING STEEL stainless 316L
- DIAL : 41mm / 14mm thick
- SEALING : 30ATM (300 meters)
- DESIGNED FOR RESEARCH AND RESCUE, COMBAT AND DIVING