LSS-XL GEN2 One-Piece Aluminum MDT Tactical Chassis - For Ruger American rifle (short action). Designed to offer a compact size, ideal for the urban area and optimal ergonomics, improves shooting accuracy (approximately 21% more stability), while allowing the addition of a set of tactical accessories, rails, a butt and a pistol grip.
Floating frame made of 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC (laser cutting on digital machine), type III anodized finish (BLACK or TAN), designed for use in all conditions. Specific design for easy and quick access to the cocking lever and the magazine. Accepts AR15 tactical stocks (Carbine or Fixed joint - your choice) and AR15 tactical grips.
The “KEY-MOD” system present on the bottom and front of the frame is designed for the addition of picatinny and wiewer rails (MAGPUL L5 - 11 points and L3 - 7 points), floating handguard designed to accept barrels standard and heavy - up to 3,4cm in diameter.
In destination to :
- Ruger American rifle, PREDATOR & RANCH
- COMMERCIAL / MIL-SPEC tube - CARBINE junction
- .223 - wide lip magazines STRICTLY
- Incompatible with .300 Blackout
- Aluminum manufacturing 6061-T6 - Cerakote finish (BLACK or FDE)
- M-LOCK system LOW / SIDE - Magpul L5 (11 Slots) and L3 (7 Slots)
- Improved stability (up to 21%)
- Lightweight and floating modular port
- For barrel up to 3,4cm in diameter
- Rectilinear design - start of stroke and flow of fluid fire
To finalize your weapon you must:
- 1 butt stock AR15 or 1 butt joint FIXED
- 1 tube (MIL-SPEC or COMMERCIAL) - for adding an AR15 CARBINE stock
- 1 handle type AR15