ZenitCo Perst-4 Gen 3 laser handset, MIL-SPEC validated, consisting of a visible laser designator (VERT +) and an IR laser designator (20 mW), 2Hz strobe mode available on all laser projection modes, management on numeric keypad integrated into the box and remote management via remote keypad "KV-5P" (Supplied).
Single screw adjustment of laser beams (visible & IR) - allows “zero” adjustment of the IR beam without wearing an NVG. Beam range validated at 1200 meters, 01 transport mode allows the box to be locked in order to maintain autonomy exclusively in the operational phase.
CNC manufactured aluminum case, MIL SPEC validated assembly (waterproof and dustproof, resistant to shocks and extreme conditions). 210 grams with its battery, powered by a single CR123 battery. Picatinny / Weaver rail mounting, visual operating and mode indicator on the back of the box.
MAXIMUM OPERATING RANGE: 1200 Meters
- Visible laser alone
- IR laser only
- 02Hz STROBOSCOPIC MODE OPERATIONAL ON ALL MODES
Visible laser beams:
- GREEN + / (635 nm, 4 mW) - designed for cold areas down to -20 ° c
IR laser beam:
- 850 nm, 20 mW
- Management on numeric keypad - integrated into the box
- Offset management on switch KV-5P fourni
- CNC cut aluminum case - MIL SPEC validated
- Visual indicator of operation and mode on the back of the box
- Adjustment of the VISIBLE / IR beams on a single screw, allows “zero” tare without wearing an NVG
- Power supply by 1 CR123 battery
- Picatinny / Weaver Rail Mount
- Dimensions: (37x60x91) +/- 3mm
Comes with :
- Remote keypad KV-5P
- 1 CR123 battery
- Its carrying pouch