Designed to organize and optimize your observation site, the "Marom Dolphin Tactical Spotter Kit" makes it possible to efficiently use all the necessary peripheral equipment for zone surveillance. Lightweight (3400 grams), easily deployed and compact - the kit contains a multipurpose shooting mat, optics mounting bracket (allows the combined use of all your optronics on a single platform), an organizer with 1 transparent pockets (attachable to the optics mounting bracket), a large volume "all purpose" pocket, a universal camouflage net (for weapon and/or optics), a wind direction indicator flag, a kit bag (16l) with three external pockets, a Finger Flashlight Pouch & a tactical wrist pouch for quick map or data reading.
The kit consists of:
1 versatile shooting mat (MSPM:
- Lightweight and compact shooting mat, provides excellent insulation - even in wet areas. Folds into a chair with shooting backrest. Allows the attachment of a support for a tarp or tent, can be used as a stretcher if needed.
- Size (cm): Open - 99 x 155 Closed - 33 x 9 x 22 Weight: 1 grams
1 optics mounting bracket:
- Mounting platform for multiple optical devices (thermal camera, laser designator, range finder, ballistic calculator, etc.). Adjustable in seconds - allows the devices to be oriented on the same point and change the observation point of the equipment at the same time. Attached by two connector points.
- Size (cm): 22x5x9 Weight: 550 grams
1 organizer with a transparent pocket:
- Two flap organizer, attachable to the optical platform, with transparent pockets (A5 format - for map, ballistic report, target information...). Features a set of pockets for kerstel, notes or light sticks.
- Size (cm): 25x20x5 Weight: 410 grams
1 large “all-purpose” pocket
- Designed to be positioned under the tripod (not supplied), to store all needed equipment.
- Size (cm): Folded - 12x7x6, Open - 32 x 15 Weight: 130 grams
1 universal camouflage net
- For camouflaging of your weapon and its optics - specific "3D" cut to integrate plant elements or pieces of fabric. Prevents detection of the scope's lens.
- Size (cm): 18x18x15 Weight: 40 grams
1 wind direction flag
- Allows you to quickly position yourself under the wind and evaluate its strength. Very easy to fix on any type of support.
- Size (cm): 30 Weight: 55 grams
1 wrist pouch with transparent surface - for reading ballistic data
- For immediate data reading - with a single movement of the wrist. No risk of loss. Comfortable to wear.
- Size (cm): 14 x 10 Weight: 40 grams
1 finger holder - for using a light or laser with one hand
- Easy to wear, simple to use. Can also hold a light stick.
- Size (cm): 5 x 5 Weight: 20 grams
1 "Kit Go" transport bag (16L):
- Transport bag (for carrying the entire kit) with 3 external pockets for carrying additional accessories and optimal gear organization.
- Size (cm): 40 x 22 x 18 Weight: 550 grams