AVEC-CHEM CM-6M gas mask (supplied with its hydration system) - designed to provide an optimal viewing area and comfort, ensures the protection of the respiratory tract and face against CBRN toxic agents (vapors, gases, aerosols, contaminated dusts) in conjunction with either filter cartridges or a powered respirator.
CE standardized mask EN 136: 1998, class III & EN 148-1 (thread), manufactured from bromobutyl rubber (vulcanized polyisobutylene) - maximum impermeability to TIC (Toxic Industrial Chemicals) and CWA (Chemical Warfare Agents), excellent thermal and mechanical resistance. Hypoallergenic silicone internal half-mask, perfectly waterproof - no fogging, even with sustained effort - significant reduction in the presence of CO2 in the mask & low mechanical resistance to inspiration / expiration (physiological constraints of the wearer greatly reduced ).
Two side threads (40 × 1/7 “ - 40mm NATO standard) allow the addition of two filter cartridges simultaneously - depending on the saturation of the atmosphere with toxic agents - or of a single cartridge (the second thread being locked and sealed). The hydration system - compatible with CAMELBACK type A & M adapters - is immediately functional.
The communication system allows understanding of 95% of voice exchanges - up to a distance of 2 to 3 meters, without sound distortion. The mask is secured by a head harness (rubber & textile) - designed for ballistic helmets, integration of eyewear (not supplied) in the compartment provided in the mask if needed.
LIFETIME: 20 YEARS / MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 05 YEARS
TIGHTNESS TESTED IN EXPOSURE TO “MUSTARD” GAS FOR 30h
- Manufactured from bromobutyl rubber (vulcanized polyisobutylene) - unique size
- Panoramic vision - 180 ° visor (polymer manufactured)
- Internal hypoallergenic silicone half mask - no fogging, even during exercise
- Compatible with a ballistic helmet and prescription glasses
- Integrated hydration system - compatible with CAMELBACK adapters (one water bottle included)
- Comm system - 95% distinct understanding of conversation
- Fastening by head harness (05 straps)
- 02 40mm NATO threads - for fixing two 40mm cartridges simultaneously (or connection with a respirator)
Not to be used:
- In an atmosphere with an oxygen level less than 19,5% - under an insulated breathing apparatus is obligatory
- In an explosive atmosphere greater than the 01 class (for Europe and France refer to the ATEX classification - zone 01)
- As far as possible, no beard, no long hair - for an optimal sealing
Standardization & certification:
- Mask and mas sub-set: 136: 1998, class III
- Host threads : EN 148-1
- In service: Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia & Lebanon
Technical data :
|1 size||bromine-butyl rubber|
|min. 80%||Rd 40 x 1/7 ″|
Mechanical resistance to inspiration / expiration (flow 30l / min) - in Pa (pascal)
|max. 30 Pa||max. 60 Pa|
- In a cool room, without light, regularly ventilated, without any electrical or chemical material
- Maximum relative humidity of 65%
- Temperatures in an amplitude between 10 ° and 25 ° C