CSAR Chronograph (Chronograph Search and Rescue) by Marathon, versatile and dedicated to soldiers, manufactured according to the specifications of the US Army - MIL-SPEC validated. Manufactured in La Chaux de Fonds (Switzerland), according to the ISO 6425 standard, body in 316L surgical steel, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - maximum readability of the dial - and guaranteed waterproof up to 300 meters (1000 feet)!
Automatic movement 7750 ETA Valjoux (25 jewels), reliable and precise, with 38-hour power reserve - 28800 movements per hour, hour, minute and second hands with date and day display, unidirectional rotating bezel divided into 60 minutes - useful for determining a precise period of time (during an operation, when diving, etc.).
46mm synthetic sapphire dial (18mm thick) with dual display (12h & 24h), internal dials with measurement on: 12h / 30m and 1/5 of a second - over a revolution of 60 seconds. Internal ring for measurement to 1 / 100th of a minute - graduation to 1/5 of a second. Illumination of the dial, sub-dials and rotating bezel triangle with MaraGlo coating, illumination of the hands and hour positions by tritium tubes - constant illumination without drop in intensity and without the need for an external light source.
Designed for pilots, rescue operators, deployed deployed soldier or SAR Plunger, Marathon CSAR provides you with optimal time measurement for timing operations, exceptional robustness, reliability in extreme conditions and readability optimal dial in low visibility conditions.
- SWISS MADE (La Chaux de Fonds) - ACCORDING TO ISO 6425 STANDARD
- MANUFACTURING Canadian Government requirements
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT 7750 ETA Valjoux (25 jewels)
- ILLUMINATION BY TRITIUM TUBES & Maraglo
- HOUSING STEEL stainless 316L
- DIAL : 46mm / 18mm thick
- SEALING : 30ATM (300 meters)
- TESTED AND VALIDATED IN THE COMBAT, IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN
- NSN VALIDATION : 6645-01-544-0408 & 6645-20-002-8253
- ACTIVITY RUBBER (22mm) OR STEEL AVAILABLE
- DESIGNED FOR PILOT, SEARCH AND RESCUE, FIGHT AND DIVE
- TIME MEASUREMENT PER HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS, HALF-HOURS, 12-hour REVOLUTION, 1 / 100th of a minute and 1 / 5th of a second
- INDEPENDENT “ZERO” RESET